Cafe on the Veranda is located inside A Day in the Country, only 5 minutes away from Burntshirt Vineyards!
2.5 Miles from Burntshirt Vineyards, or a quick 5 Minute drive, is A Day in the Country featuring Cafe on the Veranda. A popular local gathering place to enjoy a hand made, home cooked menu with scratch made breads, this Cafe is nestled in one of town’s most popular shops as well. Peruse the shop before or after your lunch and take home a treasure of your own!
Box Lunches are available at Burntshirt Vineyards, made by the Cafe on the Veranda. Orders for Box Lunches must be made 24 hours in advance of your visit and will be made available at the Vineyard. Please call Burntshirt Vineyards at (828) 685-2402 to place a Box Lunch order. Menu options are as follows:
Your choice of Sandwich:
- Chicken salad: Our most popular sandwich! Fresh all white meat chicken hand tossed with mayo, dried cranberries and walnuts. Served on a multi-grain bread.
- Turkey Supreme: Homemade multi-grain cranberry roll stacked high with smoked turkey, provolone cheese, lettuce and topped with a sweet cranberry chutney.
- Roast Beef Bleu: Sliced roast beef on Pumpernickel bread with onions and a homemade blue cheese bacon spread.
- Southern Ham: Succulent ham served on potato bread with Swiss cheese, champagne mustard, lettuce and tomato, and topped with a pickle.
Choose one side:
- Pasta Salad: Colorful pasta with carrots, black olives, cheddar cheese, sun-dried tomato and golden Italian dressing.
- Potato Salad: All the traditional ingredients with a touch of sour cream and honey.
- House Salad with Grilled Chicken. Oil & Vinegar dressing with a side of fruit.
- Pimento cheese, Egg salad sandwich or Chef-made Hummus with Veggies and fresh fruit
Homemade Baked Cookie in all boxed meals.
Cafe on the Veranda located inside A Day in the Country
Café Open 11am – 3:30 pm Monday – Saturday.
130 Sugarloaf Road • Hendersonville, NC 28792
828.692.7914 • www.aditc.com